hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

6.01.2013

Sometimes and Other times

 " Sometimes i wanted to dance and laugh with my friends until midnight, and sometimes 
i wanted to screen all calls and hide away with a tragic novel and a bag of candy. 
Sometimes i spend an hour trying to pretty myself up, and sometimes 
i could barely be bothered to comb the knots out of my hair before i left the house. 
Sometimes i wanted to know what it feel like to tell a boy all my secrets.  Other times, 
that seemed as impossible as waking up one morning to find myself fluent in a foreign language. 
Sometimes i feel better alone than i did with people. And sometimes 
that just felt lonely "
- Michelle Dalton, Sixteenth Summer

Well hello guys! how are you all? fine? oh its june anyway! :D i don't know why but time passes so darn fast! i just felt like yesterday was just mid december and tomorrow's going to be christmas eve (?) haha anyway, happy weekend loves <3 hope you guys have a great weekend with your lovely ones. 
Last weekend is the "last weekend" that i spend with my friends (jinan huawen), i will be moving to Jinan Inter, the main campus. in this 2 semester, i took chinese language as my foundation in here, i enjoy it quite much in the 1st semester, and well, in the 2nd semester (this semester) i'm quite lazy a bit and i regret it NOW :(
i supposed to make as many friends as possible but i wasted it by staying at my room watching some korean movies, well, i'm fed up. i'm mad at myself too. 
I'd really promised to myself to change in the next new school year. Since i'll be n a new environment, guess its time to change. CHANGE. and change to be better. i will . i promised. I WILL.
So, well, anyway anyway thank you for reading my bullshit paragraph (if you're reading it) it was just some trash on my mind that i wanna throw away (by writing) hahaha :p

ANYWAY ANYWAY (again). after the weekend, i had my holidays on weekdays. my mom and sister come and we went to hongkong.
but i guess i won't be uploading my hongkong pics in this post. next post la next post
anyway, i will be flying back to medan on monday morning. YAAAAYYY. a bit sad that i had finally leaving my dorm and friends but its okay laaaah. :)

Went to hello kitty cafe on saturday. but can't even eat there because there was too many people .. so we went to crystal jade restaurant



on our way to Foshan, where the hello kitty cafe is located

the front, cuteness overload <3

<3

the baker



too cute la :(

so cute one :(






<3<3<3


SHIT. mom called me to sleep. will continue this post on medan. bye guys night xoxo 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 -> continued post


*some views*

finally entering crystal jade rest. xiaolongbao!

forget this noodle's name but it tasted so good


honey lemon chicken (?)

the complex


FINALLY. im done with this post. i'm on kl now, waiting for my next flight to medan. . . . .
so long one.... i watched green lantern and alice in the wonderland just now. and for the shake of any warrior (?) i wanna go back to my childhood.
when i could just freely dreamt, without any responsibility. when i could just changed my aim, and dreams everyday. when i could just danced with my niece, with the thought that i was the cinderella. hahahaha shit i hate getting older. i hateeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment