hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

6.28.2013

My Summer Break

hello guys! its summer! finallyyyyyy yeayeayeay
i thought that this season is going to be my fav season but...well i'm wrong.
idk why but its gettin hotter and hotter everywhere!!! :(

i just got home from a trip last few days! i went to jakarta and aceh :) i know that jakarta and aceh is not in a one-track but whatever!
i went to jakarta to visit my old friends and my family there! just fyi, i lived in jakarta in 2012 and i studied there. but just for one year :(

oh! i just realized that i've went to 5 different cities this month! guess how lucky i am hahaha :p

i'm planning to have an english course, seriously, my english is getting worst!!! ah fck mandarin :(
i can't even write freely on blog just because of my bad eng.
i wanted to write in indonesian BUT, my indonesian is even worst hahaha :(

well.. since i can't write a lot let's just post picssss

---HONGKONG---

le girls <3

w/ momsiee

acting hahah



gaya dulu gituh
*sorry for the low quality image*
i went to hongkong in the beginning of June with my mommy and sister
i stayed 3 days in hongkong, and after that, we moved to shenzhen

---SHENZHEN---




well...i didn't took alot of pics in shenzhen bcause we didn't went there for vacation.

---JAKARTA---


meet up with my senior high1 friends in jkt! say hi to angelita! 



leo, jn, cindy, me and ate

went to school to met old friends and teachers! hahaha

metting up with dessy at central park!
and endah tooo <3 *missing gz moments*

since i haven't edited the rest of my pics, i'm going to post the rest (aceh & sabang's) on my next post
thankyou for viewing anyway! have a greaaaaat day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment