hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

7.13.2013

Late update

Hello guys, i know its a late night and i'm going to do a quick late update.
i just came back from jakarta 2 days ago, yes, i went to jakarta again
i didn't went there for vacation actually, i was just helping my mom because she didn't have a driver and she's too afraid to take a taxi everywhere so i went there and bring her everywhere lol.

Oh yes! I passed my test to enter a university in guangzhou. It was an english test, i thought that i won't get through it because my english is a bit fucked up this days, seriously.
But luckily, i passed the test! So, it's a positive that i'm going back to guangzhou in the end of august!
Well, i actually hated it because i can't sleep in my own bedroom anymore. I will be moving into a dorm :/ and it contains of 4 people in a room. Can you even imagine that :( i used to live into a double room dorm. I can't even imagine how can i took a bath in the morning, or maybe when i'm late? how can i put all of my things! especially my guitar :/ i really need to book the double room for next semester because it's fully booked for this semester.

I don't really have a picture to upload. So, i'm gonna go with some random pics from tumblr. enjoy your night! <3

well..true thing.
this is sooooo me! hahahaha

a note to myself


 visit my tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment