hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

5.23.2013

Things we think we deserve


Well, decision taken. i'm going to get into one of the universities in GuangZhou. i think i deserve staying here, rather than moving to HK. A bit sad but, we accept the things we think we deserve. TRUE ?
I will not talk about the reason here, i think it's too 'something' if i talked bout it here especially this is not a locked or secret blog. hahaha

So, i'd made some plan. I will go back to Medan on 12th of June *maybe* and then fly to Jakarta on 15th and then join some test to get into my univ there, spend sometime in Jakarta, especially with my friends there. It's been a year since i saw them, they'd complained and blablabla... so i think i should go there! hahaha.

Hm nothing much to say. I am sick right now, fever and sore throat. It's been 4 days and I went to hospital just now. I know that i'm a bit "too much". But don't you know there was still flu burung A(H5N1) here?-.- that's why i was scared, moreover it's been 4 days. Hahaha. But luckily the doctor said that it's just a normal fever. Well.. good then.

Anyway anyway, i'm gonna post some photos. It place is like "the goods dept" in Jakarta. But this is in GuangZhou. So, enjoy rolling! <3 Gnight loves!


Located at GrandView mall, this mall is like Sun Plaza(medan) for me, i went to this mall every week
but strangely, i never went to this place. Maybe i was too focused with h&m and others! hahaha

Cute vases! My dad must really love it! hahaha

Loving this pocket seriously, there are some pocket that's made from newpaper too! <3
A bit interested in Lomo effects and Camera, going to save money and bought them soooooon! *hoho*

cute rightt :3
for the shake of olds
Spotted GongCha at Fashion Mall!


I’m out on my own, making my way. 
Trying to be someone that I can be proud of one day.
-Jack Savoretti


I still cannot articulate everything I do deserve, 
but I can say with confidence that I do not deserve to be unhappy. 
For now, let me just say I know I mean something to myself.
-Julie Wesenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment