hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

5.17.2013

Thoughts

heyo...
I'm currently so damn confuse right now. I'm choosing my universities and haven't even learn and had my ielts test. FML.
I have 2 choices, between HongKong or GuangZhou, i know that all of you would suggest HK.
I would like to choose HK too, but most of the people says that it's hard to get in there. I haven't actually graduated from highschool too (actually). So, i don't even know wtf am i going to learn but all i know is that i'm going to take business/management as my major. But seriously i had no idea of how could i get in there. I don't have any basic at all since i only had one year of high school. My english are bad too, it's even worst since i get into mandarin language college in here (Guangzhou). And well, the online registration for the school has closed too.
About Guangzhou, i liked Guangzhou, very much. But i feel like i should get a break from here, for 1-2 years. I AM TOO BORED right here right now -.- that's why i'm planning for taking a break.
I'd called my parents to decide which school should i get into (because i'm too confuse to choose).
But yet, they still asked me to choose, they don't want me to regret for yes-ing their choice. Well, that's true.
I am afraid of disappointing them. Seriously, as you know the living cost in hk is higher than guangzhou, i'm scared that after i get out of the uni and spend all the moneys, all i can do is only nothing.
I know i should try but.....what if i failed? All i can blame is only me and myself.
that's why that's why that's why i'm so freaking fed up right now, i can't even sleep for more than 6 hours anym.
Well, i guess i need to go to hk to see and survey. Hoping that God will help me find a way. #amen


I'd lying in bed all day, eating comfort food, sleep, rescheduling plans, finding escape through movies and doing nothing at all. But nothing changes. And my laziness and getting worst. Seriously. 
Gonna post some activities pict that i did these days. (So this post won't be that boring)



playing guitar

eating ice cream

snack-ing

that's all.



Oh yes, thank you for hearing my chatter right now, i know it's pointless to you guys. hahaha
well, goodnight and have a nice dream too (i just realize that i haven't said this words for quite a while)






No comments:

Post a Comment