hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

3.11.2013

Walking Weekend

Hello guysssss! This weekend is so-damn-fulled by WALKING. So since my father and his friends is here to attend a Guangzhou Pro Sound Light and Music Exhibition. I was attending it to. And i was so in love with everything inside the exhibition hall. But it was tired tough. On friday, i walked through 3.am till 11sth.pm to find and book my dad's hotel and my foot was like...hmph. And on Saturday, i walked through 9.30am till 7.30pm WITH HEELS to attend the exhibition. I even walked through the mrt station to my school, i don't even know how can i describe the way i walked at that time, i was walking like a drunker, right left right left. And on Sunday, again (9.30am - 9pm), i went to the exhibition, but luckily i was wearing my zara flatshoes that already looked like shitzzz. I bought that flat at the wrong time. Guangzhou was raining everyday when i bought that flat, and my flat, was the victim. (why do i suddenly taling about my flat? lol) back to the laptop. So i used that legendary flat today, and i don't freakin care if anyone sees me as a short girl or whatever. My foot is so damn more important. Hmph.....
Oh yes last night i went to Ottoman Turkish Restaurant. It was most famous turkish rest in gz! And the food are nice too! So this might be the end of my pointless post today. Goodnighttttt!
QOTD : You will never get what you truly deserve if you're too attached to the things you're supposed to let go of. (viatwitter)























No comments:

Post a Comment