hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

3.17.2013

Together Alone Culinary

Hello guys! It's weekend!
Spent my satur-day at dorm, went out to eat at ChaoCai(i will put the name on the pict so you could easily know it) and then i get back and sleep. We're(me and shelly) not planning to go to anywhere until we thought that "oh God, it's saturday and we don't go anywhere?!" Then at 00.00pm,we got really bored and HUNGRY since we just remembered that we only ate for once,so we got out from the dorm and walk walk walk.
We went to a place beside our univ that sells food. it is located beside the road and there is no store or whatever, we called it as street-food because they only sell in on a cart beside the street it was like satepadang seller in indo, or some burger seller or whatever, but here, they sell noodles,soups,jelly,sushi,some frieds, and manymore, i will take the pict of it if i get back again. So, we only sit and eat beside the road. Luckily there's no mosquito! The wind blowed so fast! And luckily me and my roomate wore sweater! Hahaha luckily!
And today! Sunday. We woke up too late!
We get out at 2pm sth. Then we went to eat ChaShao (it is called ChaSioBak in hokkien) idk how to translate it in english hahaha! Okelah.
After thaaat, we went to grandview (my forever and always mall) and then TeeMall. When we're on our way to Grandview to TeeMall (by walking) we found a lot of food seller in the street, so we stop by and try some strange food. Hihihi. First we try ChouDouFu this is the most famous street food in China, and the special thing about this food is the smell! If only you know how smelly it is, and if only i could post the "smell" on blogger lolll but it was not so yummy (for me). Hahaha, and then we ate some oyster. They sell 5oyster for 10yuan. If only you know how cheap is it. Hahaha okelaaah. So that is it. I was planning to go to gym due to my decreasing weight. Hm hm hm. But still galau laa... Hahaha!
Anyway i named this post as "together alone culinary" because me and shelly are single. HAHAHA. Idk why but there are just more and more and more couple out there. Hm hm single is actually quite fun seriously! It was like the other word of "we are young fun and free"
hmm i need to stop writing now! I need to studyyyy! I will have my exam on weds! And i will have some quiz tomorrow! Wish me luck will ya :(
So bye anyone! Have a great night! :D
























No comments:

Post a Comment