hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

3.09.2013

Since monday

I am a little bit more active this week. I acted like worm last week. Hahaha
So since yesterday was monday, i didn't go to college, and i forgot why. I totally missed the first day of school.
But luckily i do sth meaningful lol. I went to wash my clothes in the afternoon, then i accompanied my friend to re-register at the college. Then we planned to play tennis.
Today, tuesday, i was a little bit more dilligent, i woke up at 7.30, washed my hair, and went to school, but shit-ly i was late for 10 minutes because of choosing the books that should bring :/ . After school, i went to eat some indonesian food with my roomate -Shelly (but all the meat are pork, and i don't know how to count the calories that i gain) Yes, today is a diet-free day since we are too hungry for no reason.
Then we went to find my mom's thing. I found a goat milk shop at there, and i was uber happy, because there were no food shop or whatever on that road, but thankfully they opened a milk shop (i was hoping for more actually) hahahhaa. Well that's all! Anyway, since i can't always post things to this blog. I was planning use tumblr as my daily blog, but i will still updte this blog everytime the vpn works out and the internet connection goes goood. So, visit me at http://asdfgracia.tumblr.com if you have time, hope you enjoy and have a great night! xxx.















No comments:

Post a Comment