hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

3.05.2013

Recent

HELLO THERE! I am now in Guangzhou, China. My college schedule is in my hand, and shit. I was too lazy for it. Skipped my orientation week with sleeping and re-organizing my room. My room was full of dust since there was a construction behind my building.
Well, everything goes smooth and well. And now, all i have to do is to manage my visa and my super duper laziness. Seriously, i don't know how to describe my laziness. But i will try to be more dicipline and tidy.
I hope the weather over here will be mlre organized, because sometimes when i thought that that day was a sunny day, it turns out as cold as in the north pole, actually its all because of the wind. I am too lazy to take my coat out...
Hahaha that's all, i'm gonna post some pictures i have in Guangzhou, maybe some of you guys might have already see it on my instagram. Follow me for daily updates! I'm trying to post photos everyday.
So the pictures above is about
My untidy room.
A 'wayang' pamphelts (or whatever it calls)
Some random buildings that i capture
Some vegetable that i ate ( trying to have a healtier life, so me and my roomate made a decision to ate more vegetables on daily, and we can eat more meat on weekend.)
There was a picture of me and my roomate. We actually went everywhere together loll. She was from Malang.
So that was it. Thankyou for viewing. Hoping that this post could be published because i wrote some posts yesterday an last week, but it can't be published :( yea you know, we can't open blogger in china :( so i bought VPN and hoping that it could load alittle bit faster
HM OKAY, this is probably my longest post. Hahaha find me on tumblr if you want more updates too! Bcause tumblr is not locked here. Hahaha. So bye guys! Hava good lifeeeee! :D





















No comments:

Post a Comment