hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

2.23.2013

Back

I'm going back to guangzhou tomorrow.
I felt so sad yet happy.
Sad because i have to leave my family and all my friends here but yet i'm a bit excited because i will go and chase my dreams there hahaha. If i keep resuming to not to go to china (what grammar is tat?!) , one day, i will. So i'd better face it now.
Hah! Need to wake up early tomorrow! Gonna have my flight at eleven.
And also, i really hope that my VPN could worked out over there because as you know, we all can't open blogger twitter facebook and etc when we're at China.
So......i wished my vpn could worked out :")
Okay then. I'm going to repost this post again with some pictures if my vpn could worked out in China :")
Goodbye Bloggers! Have a nice life! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment