hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

2.18.2013

Things I Adore

most of you might think that i'm a cool person and i might not like flowers. but hey, it's a total wrong.
my most favorite thing (after internet) are flowers. it is the most beautiful thing on earth.
i love buying flowers for myself. it's like a......hobby? i don't know why but i got happiness when i buy flowers.
my friends sometimes say that i am too depressed that no one had ever gimme flowers, so that i bought them for myself. no no, it's a total wrong. hahaha. i wish i could open a vintage shop, a vintage flower shop. maybe i could live happily ever after in it. lololol.
oh and yes! i went to dentist yesterday morning, i did an operation on my teeth (no i'm not toothless now), my back teeth keep pushing my other teeth (well i don't even know how to explain it). it is not painful, but my cheeks are getting a little bit puffy, i will post the pic below! haaah get well soon for my teeth and cheeks :(
thankyou for viewing, enjoy your time looking at these beautiful flowers below! :)

Nihao flickr!
first shot at the florist! <3

Nihao flickr!
the flowers i bought on valentine's day for myself #foreveralone
and well, roses are too mainstream so i choose to bought some fresh looking flowers <3

Nihao flickr!
i super like the colors! *i actually edited it a bit* #hehe
Nihao flickr!
looks like sun?
Nihao flickr!
looked so fresh!

Nihao flickr!
<3

Nihao flickr!
looks so..... pretty isn't it?

Nihao flickr!
putting those flowers that i bought in the bottle. i don't have vases anymore. should go buy them.

Nihao flickr!
and this! is my current favorite flowers, do you think that they look like....
egg? hahaha :p
Nihao flickr!
do this by my own and for the first time it goes out a bit tidy. i can't manicure my own fingers
Nihao flickr!
went to 'metal market' this morning, i shot this bcause i was too bored.
Nihao flickr!
do you see my puffy cheeks? i had my back teeth operation yesterday,and it turns out like this
the doctor say everyone's cheeks will be a bit puffy if they did operation
and yes it will be puffy for 2-3 days :( get well soon for my cheeks :(
Nihao flickr!
company my granny to met her daughter (my aunt). feeling so sad bcause i can't talk much
and again............get well soon for my teeth and cheeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment