hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

2.14.2013

14th February

For me, this 14th February is just like another 14th in every month. Many people might love today because they could share their love with their loved ones. And well, that is so not me.
I never really enjoyed a valentines day, peoples might think that i'm a lady killer or whatsoever people called me, maybe it's because of my arrogant face ( i was born this way) . Or maybe it's because of my arrogant attitude. Well, let me make it clear, i am not arrogant, but this is me, i'm not those type of girl who would act sweetly or whatever. I tried to act nice and friendly sometimes but it turns awkward. I used to be so friendly last time, but now, i don't know why, it feels so hard to smile now, i feel so heartless. I feel so pale, empty, and like nothing.
Hah.   I will try to be cheerfull again!  
And well.. Happy Valentine's day! :)




ANYWAY, i went to aceh this tuesday, this is very unplanned.
My mom actually disagree when i said i wanna join her and dad to aceh.
But luckily my dad said "yes" and my mom got speechless.
I went there for one and a half day. I used to think that the people over there are not-so friendly. But that was a total wrong, i wen't there and all of the people over there are extremely friendly.
All of the houses and shops looked new. Because of the tsunami, they rebuilt all of the houses,shops,roads,and many more.
Feel bad bcs i can't continue to go to Sabang, my family had gone to there when i was still in China. yes, they left me -.- . But they promised me to bring me there next time
thankyou for reading, and enjoy your time scrolling! ;)

 






the famous mie aceh on below! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment