hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

2.07.2013

The world is set to shake you

I know that i was supposed to sleep at 10.
But i forgot time and now its already 23:44.
I don't know why but i felt so sad. Time flies too fast.
Kemaren ini rasanya kayak baru homesick homesick gitu di Guangzhou. Pengennya cepet cepet pulang dan makan makanan di medan.
Eh sekarang malah 2mingguan lagi udah bakal balik ke sana. Waktu itu cepet ya? Iya he-eh. :(
Bakal kangen orangtua banget. I just started to get close to them. I just started to open to them. I just started to share stories to them. And i have to go again (meskipun 2minggu lagi).

Life is quite hard for me. Yes, life is.
Oh yes! i got a nice quotes on twitter!

"Be confident, be brave. The world is set to shake you."

Have a goodnight all! :)








i forgot to mention that i recorded a song on soundcloud lol hahaha you can hear it from your pc or phone, you can just open this link . thankyou for listening (if you have listened) . please mind my childish voice there. my voice are actually not-like-that.

No comments:

Post a Comment