hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

4.30.2013

Macau vacation

Hello guys. I absolutely almost forgot about this blog! I've been addicted to runningman episodes lately. I used to wonder what is the special about runningman. I never watched it until one day, i asked my roomate (shelly) if there's some korean movies on her laptop. She actually had a lots but she left her old laptop at home(indo). So the only movies left are RunningMan. It was not movie actually. Hahaha.

Okay so let's go straight. I went to Macau last last last last weekend with 2 of my friends, they're Shelly and Redo, both of them are from Malang.
Our school are having a kind of holiday. Actually China is having a-i-don't-know-the-name holiday. Hahaha.
Luckily, when we went to Macau. The weather are a bit friendly, because it has been raining in this 3week :( and it's getting cold today. Aaaaa where are you summer? :(






































2 comments:

  1. So lucky you went on vacation! I see you went to the Venetian as well? It's absolutely lovely there :)

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :p It's absolutely lovely and i really don't feel like going home ;'D

      Delete