hellllo my name is gracia nice to meet yaaaa

1.14.2013

Little things

Hey guys! How's your sunday? Well i had a pretty good sunday yesterday.
I went out for walking in the morning with my family and bought some foods and other un-used things in Bundaran Cemara.
I get so bored in the afternoon, so i decided to make an outfit post in this blog. So i match my Uniqlo's sweater and my fav unbranded shorts, and also with Stradivarius wedges, i bought this wedges in China but i never used it there, because in China, we need to take a long walk to everywhere, so it's better to use slippers or flatshoes in there. And also, my lovely bag! I really missed this handbag since i can't take it China. I bought this bag in Bali for only 120k or 180k (i forgot) it was so cheap! Hehehe.
Oh anyway, i'm going to jakarta this wednesday to meet my friends and family there, and also to make my one year visa to China (hope they accepted :/ i actually can't make a one year visa bcause my age is too young *16 only* but i really hope that they could accept my visaa)

And well, okay then... I wrote too much already... So, byeee! See you on the next post :D






sweater - uniqlo // watch - tissot // wedges - stradivarius // bag - bali local store // necklace - china local store


*EXTRA IMAGES*


No comments:

Post a Comment